Thursday, August 13, 2009

"Be careful what you wish for, cause you just might get it all..."


Tonight was the Daughtry concert!  Yay!  We had an awesome time!  It was a great night for Ash and I and a group of friends!  AND OF COURSE ...didn't get even one picture of us together! :(  I know Jen took one of Ben and I & I took one of her and Ben ...but not Ash and me!  We had so much fun though, pictures or no pictures!  And Jen & I even said we were going to get a picture of all 4 of us! :(  Didn't happen!  Next time for sure though!

We had a fantastic time!  It was my first time to see a concert at Minglewood!  If you haven' t been yet, you must go!  We had a VIP suite, so we really had it made, but it's a great show no matter where you are standing in there!

It was my first night out with Ben & Jen in a LONG, LONG while and we were so overdue, but now I'm ready for a night in with them ....where I can here them when we talk!  haha!!

We also went to our coffee shoe for some coffee & hookahs afterwards!!! Fun times!!!  I guess since I plugged Minglewood for them, I should plug Oasis for us!  haha!  It was Ben & Jen's first time!  I know the grape leaves appetizer was a sure hit!  haha, right Jen! 

Well, its super late and I have no idea why or how I'm still awake, so I best turn in!  Goodnight...


2 comments:

Brandy Parker said...

I. AM. SO. JEALOUS.

Whitney M.Jones said...

I am so glad that you all had a lot of fun!