Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Sedo...


Sedo's birthday was last week!  It was in the middle of the week and with Sitty, Suzy and Samia out of town, we couldn't really do a party.  Instead Lincoln and I took him a cake to the coffee shop and celebrated with him!  I think he had a wonderful time!  He just lights up when he is with Lincoln and he loves going to see Sedo at the coffee shop!

Lincoln picked out his birthday cake, we went with a Transformers cake!  Ha!  Nothing like a Optimus Prime birthday cake for a man in his 60's! :)  Fun times!!!


It was Sedo's birthday, but he had a gift for Lincoln!  It was a styrofoam airplane ...Lincoln had the best time with that plane!  Of course, the plane didn't last long because Lincoln played way too rough with it, but after a little black tape it lasted a little longer!  And brought so many smiles!!!

Watching Sedo make coffee with his "imaginary binoculars!"  Funny, funny kid!



1 comment:

Whitney M.Jones said...

He is such a funny kid! And so cute! I am glad you had a good time!