Lincoln was a huge fan of the cupcakes with icing! I think he ate the icing off all four of them! :) He kept wanting us to re-light the candle and sang Happy Birthday, over and over and over...

And did I mention he wore his Halloween costume for my birthday, also! :)
On Wednesday, Jen Kennedy took us to lunch at Happy Mexican to celebrate!! Great friend, great food and great times! We had a blast! Thanks, Jen Ken!

Afterwards we took a little trip to Target to look around! While we were there Jen found a great pair of shoes ...but unfortunately Lincoln took a liking into them also and I thought I was going to have to buy them just to get him to leave the store! It was hilarious watching him walk the shoe aisles with his new "boots" as he kept calling them!


But let me just tell you it was NO FUN when I took them off of him, he lost it in the store and there wasn't one person in the store that DIDN'T here him freaking out!!
And did I mention he wore his Halloween costume for my birthday, also! :)
On Wednesday, Jen Kennedy took us to lunch at Happy Mexican to celebrate!! Great friend, great food and great times! We had a blast! Thanks, Jen Ken!

Afterwards we took a little trip to Target to look around! While we were there Jen found a great pair of shoes ...but unfortunately Lincoln took a liking into them also and I thought I was going to have to buy them just to get him to leave the store! It was hilarious watching him walk the shoe aisles with his new "boots" as he kept calling them!


But let me just tell you it was NO FUN when I took them off of him, he lost it in the store and there wasn't one person in the store that DIDN'T here him freaking out!!He may kill me one day for posting these, but I just had to!




2 comments:
I tried those on too:)
haha!! Hilarious! Glad you had a great birthday and yay for a new iphone!! :)
Post a Comment