Sunday, February 14, 2010

Thought I would be better...

I really thought after Christmas I would be better about posting, but it just seems to be crazy busy all the time! But I do have updates, all of which you all probably already know ...IT'S A GIRL! But one new thing is we've decided on a name also! Olivia! We are so excited!

She will be here before we know it! I'm currently at 22 weeks and just had a check up this week and all is great with her! Here are my ultrasounds at 17 weeks...


She looks just like Lincoln did in his ...but I guess in these they all look the same! I'm ready to do the 4D ones in a few more weeks to see if those look like his did as well! She seemed to be a little more modest in her shots and wouldn't pose long for the gender shots, her big brother was so proud to spread his legs for his pics! Hopefully this means we have a "little lady" coming! Ash is already worried he is going to need to buy a shotgun! ha! He is so excited, but I think deep down inside he's terrified to have a little girl! She's going to have him wrapped around her tiny little fingers for sure!

Well, I will post more when I have my next check up in a few weeks!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love the name!!! She is going to be so precious- I can't wait to meet her!