Well, we decided that the toddler bed Lincoln had been sleeping in was just not doing the trick. He would go to sleep in it, but he never would stay the whole night in it. Every morning around 1 or 2am he would make his way into our room wanting to get in bed with us. Of course, I won't lie and say I hated that because it actually is wonderful having him there, but no one was really getting a good nights sleep. We thought maybe he would sleep better in his bed if we got him a bigger one. He had one of those converter cribs that becomes a toddler bed and then a full size bed. We went ahead and made it a full! We were all excited ...Ash was going to get more sleep, I was going to get to go shopping and pick out bedding and Lincoln was going to have something even bigger to jump on ...we all win, right! ha!
The bed looks so great! We went with the car & truck theme because of course Lincoln is addicted to them! Everything he talks about revolves around cars and trucks somehow! He loves it! We put the bed together and rearranged his room. For the first time, he went to bed in his bed and didn't get out of it until 7:30 this morning! It was great! Everyone got a great nights rest!
Lincoln is loving the bed because like I mentioned before ....he gets something bigger to jump on!!! He is great about not jumping on it unless we are in there! He is however a jumping machine!!!! He does hate the pillows on there, that's the first thing he takes off the bed when he goes into his room! Crazy kid!
The bed...

Lincoln removing his pillows...

So he can JUMP...


4 comments:
I LOVE the theme! Too cute! He looks so happy!
Woo Hoo for the new bed!! I love it. Cute pictures of Lincoln jumping on the bed :) Yay for some much needed rest!
Will I even recognize his room next time I come over? probably not! yay for lincoln sleeping on his own!
Post a Comment