Friday, September 12, 2008

I guess we are getting too big...

Lincoln always wakes up from his nap in the afternoons and comes to find me or Ash. Everyday its the same thing. You hear the little thud as his feet hit the floor from the bed, the pitter patter of his feet as he comes down the hall, when he turns the corner to the den he comes around the corner hair standing up on his head with his arms out wanting me to hold him for a few minutes and then he's off to play! I love those few moments with him. He just hugs and holds on tight!

Well today, I heard the thud and few patters and then a slam of a door. It wasn't a scary slam of the door, I knew exactly where he went. He had gone and gotten into our shower to play! He's been going in there lately to play with all the sponge numbers and letters that are in there.

He was just a playing away... So I snuck in for a picture!


I guess he is growing up and doesn't need those few moments with his mommy anymore after his naps! It just breaks my heart that our boy is growing up!

1 comment:

Brandy Parker said...

haha!! He looks like he was caught red-handed in the first picture. Great shot!!