Monday, October 13, 2008

Fall means PUMPKINS...

Like I mentioned before, I love Fall. One of the reasons is Pumpkins. I love going to the pumpkin patch to pick our favorite one! Although we (Ash & I) never seem to get to actually pick out the pumpkins, its great to see what the kids pick out. Last year, Ethan & Evan picked out our pumpkins and this year Lincoln picked them for us! It's amazing how they always seem to find the absolute perfect ones!






Lincoln had a blast running from one end to the other just amazed at all the pumpkins! He picked out a large one and three small ones! He even decorated the big one for us ...his little masterpiece!

2 comments:

Brandy Parker said...

cute picture of Lincoln sitting and waiting :) I think y'all got the biggest pumpkin! Way to go Lincoln!!

Brandy Parker said...

So I "hopped over" to see your niece and nephew... they are so cute :)I'm such a stalker...