Lincoln had another great day in the country. He loves the horse and spent hours on it again today! He's been saying YeeHaw for awhile now when he jumps on his bed at home, but it was more fitting when he was yelling it on the horse this afternoon! I want to figure out how to get his horse home with us on the plane! ha! He probably wouldn't enjoy it as much if it was at home though. I think there is just something more exciting about it being on the porch here!




He enjoyed the tent some more today as well! He was enjoying the breeze coming in through the tents back door. He could see the dog next door through it too and he loved to tell it "shhhh" when it started barking!

I think his favorite part of today was going to get the mail! He rode to the mailbox in style ...in a wheel-barrow! Talk about a first! Papa rode him around the front yard and Lincoln loved every second of it! He kept saying "Wwweeeeee!" I wonder what our neighbors would say if we did this back at home! You can get away with all the fun things out here!






1 comment:
You should bring the horse back to "M" town and hang out on y'alls front porch. We miss you. Happy Halloween :)
Post a Comment