Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Another hair cut...
Lincoln got his second hair cut last night! I don't think Heidi realize just what was in store for her when she came to cut it! He would not sit still. He knew from that first snip just what she was here to do! We bribed him with everything from yogurt to popsicles ...even popsicles for each hand! He wasn't buying it! We did our best to distract him for her to get it done. We cut some in his bed, some in the kitchen, and some in the den. There was hair everywhere, but we got it done! And he looks really adorable! I love his new hair cut, but its definitely shorter than last time, so it really looks like a big boy cut which is what I wanted and he needed, its just so hard to look at him and not see a baby anymore! :( He's definitely a big boy now! Thank you, Heidi!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Awww, he still looks so precious though!!
What a handsome little boy... too cute :)
Post a Comment