Monday, November 3, 2008

Pumpkin Picking...

Thursday
We had a great time at the Pumpkin Patch with Crystal, Ethan & Evan. Lincoln kept running around yelling ..."Pumpkins, pumpkins!" Although it sounded more like, "pummins, pummins!" It's adorable! He was so excited! The pumpkin patch we went to is great. We went there last year and had so much fun. It has tons of pumpkins, a hay-ride, a play area, a hay maze, a corn maze and tons of great places to take pictures! Unfortunately my child was not in the picture taking mood! I think its part of being 2! He doesn't want to pose anymore for my shots, most of what I seem to get are action shots these days! But I think you can see from what I did get, that the kids had a blast!



Lincoln walked through the corn maze like he was as big as Ethan & Evan. I think that if I was 2 I would be slightly intimidated by those tall corn stalks ...but not him! He walked through with his flashlight like a big boy! It was so cute!!!! We never made it to the end though. We walked through forever and finally had to go out the entrance! ha! We tried!

1 comment:

Brandy Parker said...

Oh wow!! Lincoln is getting so big :)