Friday, November 7, 2008

Beautiful Fall Day...

Wow, what a beautiful day it is today! The weather is amazing! This is my time of year for sure! I love the breeze, the beautiful colors and the sound of the leaves! Lincoln loves it too! He can run around and not be miserable hot!

We had a great time playing with his basketball and then the soccer ball. It felt amazing out there! Lincoln is getting really good with the soccer ball and with the basketball. He knows to kick his soccer ball and he is really good at controlling it. He plays catch and tackle with the basketball...and he tackles hard!



And then late this afternoon our friend, Jen, came by to see us! She was introduced to sidewalk chalk! I think she really enjoyed it ...and she can draw a pretty good truck, I must say! Might have to get her some! Thanks for coming to play, Jen!

1 comment:

Brandy Parker said...

I love this time of year too :) It is so nice out! Love me some sidewalk chalk, too. Hope to see y'all soon~~