The weather was so nice, that Lincoln and I decided to head to the park for awhile to catch some fresh air and run around! Unfortunately I think Shelby County schools must have been out today because there were kids everywhere ...and it was mostly bigger kids and they just seemed to run all over the little ones! :( So, we didn't stay as long as we would have liked! I did manage to get a few good pictures in though before they ran us off! Lincoln had the best time on the slides as usual.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Have I mentioned, I love the FALL...
Today was another beautiful fall day. The temperature has really started dropping and if you aren't in the sun, it can really be quite chilly! The colors of the leaves outside are just gorgeous. I catch myself wanting to drive around longer when we are in the car, just to see the colors! Or I can just walk outside, the trees in our neighborhood are quite amazing, too! Here are a few pictures I took outside today.


The weather was so nice, that Lincoln and I decided to head to the park for awhile to catch some fresh air and run around! Unfortunately I think Shelby County schools must have been out today because there were kids everywhere ...and it was mostly bigger kids and they just seemed to run all over the little ones! :( So, we didn't stay as long as we would have liked! I did manage to get a few good pictures in though before they ran us off! Lincoln had the best time on the slides as usual.




The weather was so nice, that Lincoln and I decided to head to the park for awhile to catch some fresh air and run around! Unfortunately I think Shelby County schools must have been out today because there were kids everywhere ...and it was mostly bigger kids and they just seemed to run all over the little ones! :( So, we didn't stay as long as we would have liked! I did manage to get a few good pictures in though before they ran us off! Lincoln had the best time on the slides as usual.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Me too! I love this weather. Glad y'all are getting to enjoy some of it :)
Post a Comment