Crystal and the kids came over to our hotel on Saturday night so the kids could play some more. It gave Crystal and I some time to visit and relax and the kids could play, jump on the bed and watch movies together! It was a great time! It ended up becoming a slumber party. It got really late and the kids wanted to spend the night, so we all piled in together. I love those kids of slumber parties. Lincoln was in heaven when he got to sleep between me and Evan ....more hair for him to twirl. Crystal and I were laughing Sunday morning because he was sound to sleep twirling my hair with one hand and Evan's with the other.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Hotel Slumber Party...
Crystal and the kids came over to our hotel on Saturday night so the kids could play some more. It gave Crystal and I some time to visit and relax and the kids could play, jump on the bed and watch movies together! It was a great time! It ended up becoming a slumber party. It got really late and the kids wanted to spend the night, so we all piled in together. I love those kids of slumber parties. Lincoln was in heaven when he got to sleep between me and Evan ....more hair for him to twirl. Crystal and I were laughing Sunday morning because he was sound to sleep twirling my hair with one hand and Evan's with the other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Slumber parties are the bset! Are y'all staying forever...
Post a Comment