Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tiger Baskeball...

Saturday night we enjoyed some great friends and great basketball at the Fedex Forum while the Tigers beat Fairfield 90-63! Ash, Lincoln and I were invited by our great friends, Trey & Brenda, to their suite at the Forum. It was so much fun. Lincoln had a blast watching the game and running around with his new little buddy, Trevor. Ash got to watch the game and watch the Alabama/MSU game on the tv and I enjoyed watching the game and chatting with the girls! It was a great night with great friends! I didn't take my camera to the game, I know bad mama! But I did manage to get one picture of Lincoln with my camera phone, the picture quality isn't that great, but you can still tell he was enjoying the game!

Thanks again, Trey & Brenda!

2 comments:

Brandy Parker said...

So much fun, and very jealous... I wanted to go to the game too :) Glad y'all had fun! Hope to see you soon :)

The Rasoul Family said...

Sorry you didn't get to go to the game. We had a great time. I was going to text you while we were there to see if you were, but got busy with Lincoln and didn't! Hope all is well! love yall