Thursday, May 14, 2009
Hide-and-go-seek...
Lincoln woke up from his nap in the best little mood ...that is not always the case! But yesterday he was so sweet and so loving! He wanted to play hide and go seek right away! I have realized that playing this game with a 2 year old is by far the best age. They are still at that age where when you say, "Where are you" that they will still giggle, like as long as you can't see them, you won't be able to hear them either! And that you won't find them even if they hide in the same spot over and over! ha! I absolutely love that and it makes me smile so big! We had the best time playing! I even managed to get a few pics of it too! (Ha-imagine that!)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment