With the rain gone today, we knew we should make a run for the park! So we did! We had a great time running around and are now just waiting for a few weeks when we can enjoy the sprinkler park.
After the park, we picked up Molly and headed to eat an early dinner at On The Border. Molly was feeling margarita's and Lincoln and I were really feeling chips and cheese dip! I wasn't planning on doing anything festive for dinner, but Molly called and invited us! I'm glad she did, we really enjoyed ourselves! Thanks, Mo!
Lincoln took a really late nap because we were gone most of the day. He slept for almost 4 hours and then woke up wanting a late night snack! We had some popcorn! He figured out a new way to eat and enjoy it ...it's so funny how imaginative kids can be! Nothing like eating popcorn with a shovel:) Silly kid!
Well, it's been a long and busy day and I'm drained, so good night! Hope everyone had a safe and happy Cinco de Mayo!




2 comments:
you can't go wrong with cheese dip and chips!
Yay for Cinco de Mayo!! Hopefully the rain will stop soon...
Post a Comment