Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Father's Day with Sedo & Daddy...

Father's Day we (Ash, Lincoln, Seema Iymon and I) took Sedo to Red Lobster for dinner. Iymon had to work, so we took him to dinner at his restaurant so he could be part of the celebration. We had a great time and our dinner was great! Iymon had them take really good care of us!

A few weeks ago, Samia, Seema and I were going through all of Sitty's old family photos and came across a picture of Sedo in his 20's laying out by the pool in an itty bitty speedo. YEP! We all about died! I decided that the picture should resurface and what better place ...then on his father's day cake! It was awesome! He was totally shocked and I don't think I've ever seen him laugh so hard! It was priceless! (Don't look too close at the pictures or you will see just that ...Sedo in a speedo)...



I think it's just what he needed, he's had a rough few weeks ...Sitty is gone for a few months overseas visiting and he just lost his oldest sister, so he needed something to lift his spirits! I think we succeeded! He had a great time and his brother (Aamo Abu Sultan) was in town to celebrate with us.

I think that Ash really enjoyed getting to share the day with his Dad!


1 comment:

Brandy Parker said...

Great pictures! That was so sweet of you. Looks like everyone had a great time for Father's Day :)