Sunday, August 10, 2008

From Popsicles to Potty-training ...with Bubbles & Baseball somewhere in there, too!

Well, we've started the process of Potty-training!  Wow, is it that time, already?  Lincoln has started telling us when he needs to go potty.   Last week he went for the first time on his own.  I don't know who was more excited him or us!   I think the cool Diego pull-ups were a hit with him too!  He calls them his "Dee-go" pants! :)  It's adorable!
I've added a few slideshows of pictures from the last week and a video.  I think you will really enjoy the video.  Who knew that bubbles could be so much fun!  Lincoln and his cousin, Layah, had the best time trying to eat the bubbles while in the air.  They giggled so hard that they had all of us giggling just as hard!
Last weekend, Ash gave Lincoln a baseball lesson in the front yard!  He has a great swing!  In between swings he enjoyed a jump in the sprinkler and a splash in the puddles!  The weather was pretty nice, not one of the worst ones this summer, that is for sure!  


Lincoln & Layah ...enjoying their bubbles!

1 comment:

Brandy Parker said...

WOW!! I'm impressed with the potty training, GO Lincoln!! Cute picture of Ash and Lincoln riding the choo-choo :)