Tonight Ash and I took Lincoln to see his first live performance, Seasame Street & Elmo! We had a fantastic time. Lincoln was in awe! We had front row seats, so you could see everything so clearly. The only problem with having such close seats meant we were that much closer to the STAIRS and the stage ...Lincoln so wanted to get on the stairs! ha! We ended up moving up higher so he could get down and move around, sitting in the seat the whole night just wasn't going to happen! He did great though, he loved it! What better way to spend an evening when you are that small ...Elmo, cotton candy, popcorn and a snow-cone! Don't worry he didn't eat all of it, but he sure sampled each of them! Unfortunately my camera battery died just over halfway through the show, so I didn't get pictures of everything, but I did get some great ones!
Friday, August 29, 2008
Seasame Street & Elmo LIVE!
Tonight Ash and I took Lincoln to see his first live performance, Seasame Street & Elmo! We had a fantastic time. Lincoln was in awe! We had front row seats, so you could see everything so clearly. The only problem with having such close seats meant we were that much closer to the STAIRS and the stage ...Lincoln so wanted to get on the stairs! ha! We ended up moving up higher so he could get down and move around, sitting in the seat the whole night just wasn't going to happen! He did great though, he loved it! What better way to spend an evening when you are that small ...Elmo, cotton candy, popcorn and a snow-cone! Don't worry he didn't eat all of it, but he sure sampled each of them! Unfortunately my camera battery died just over halfway through the show, so I didn't get pictures of everything, but I did get some great ones!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Love the pictures of Sesame Street. I actually remember when I saw it Live!!I was probably 3 or so. Lincoln's face is priceless. Looks like y'all had so much fun :) I feel like I see you everyday now ha!! It's great :) Love you
Post a Comment