After our trip to the Folly we headed off to our new favorite park. We went a few times over the last week and love it. They have a spray park, but I thought it was closed since it's after Labor Day ...I was wrong! Lincoln had a blast splashing around today. The weather was still hot so it wasn't too cold to get wet! I just wish I had known about this place this summer ...at least I know where we will be spending alot of time next summer.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Our day today...
Lincoln and I had a great day today. We went to Folk's Folly to see our friends. We had a great time visiting with them, I sure miss my girls. Donna, Heidi and I spent time chatting while Lincoln learned some tunes on the piano with Patrick. Patrick was so good with him and Lincoln had a blast! Guess we have a Rockstar on our hands after all and will be investing in a piano for the house!

After our trip to the Folly we headed off to our new favorite park. We went a few times over the last week and love it. They have a spray park, but I thought it was closed since it's after Labor Day ...I was wrong! Lincoln had a blast splashing around today. The weather was still hot so it wasn't too cold to get wet! I just wish I had known about this place this summer ...at least I know where we will be spending alot of time next summer.



After our trip to the Folly we headed off to our new favorite park. We went a few times over the last week and love it. They have a spray park, but I thought it was closed since it's after Labor Day ...I was wrong! Lincoln had a blast splashing around today. The weather was still hot so it wasn't too cold to get wet! I just wish I had known about this place this summer ...at least I know where we will be spending alot of time next summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Love the wet hair curls :) Too cute. He is getting so big!!
Post a Comment