Saturday, December 13, 2008

Lincoln and I are back home...

Lincoln and I got home yesterday from Texas. We really enjoyed our week at Ganny & Papa's house! Sorry I didn't do as good this trip on keeping the blog posted with new updates like I have in the past! We had a great time! Lincoln spent as much time on the porch and outside as possible, but the weather was so cold there most of the trip and the wind there just cuts through you. Lincoln loves the porch though, just something about it, guess we should build us one! ha! I think he loved the idea of being able to go outside by himself, he could go in and out and he was safe to do it by himself. My stepdad put in high latches so he couldn't escape! :) He could go outside and yell to the dog next door and watch the horses that live behind their place and he could come and go as he pleased!



The porch was even great for a picnic one day, too! Papa and I had run into town for about an hour and brought back lunch, I don't think he even knew I was gone. He and Ganny were so busy playing, that he didn't even miss us! This was one of the very few short-sleeved days while we were there.

Papa and I took lots of pics of the sky while I was there. He used my camera several nights to take pictures of the stars and such! He and I both got some neat ones of the sky after a storm passed and I got some great ones during a sunset! Here they are...

The Sunset was beautiful, the colors were just amazing!



After the storm...



The porch was even a hit at night! Lincoln loves riding the horse, he didn't care if it was day or night! Here are some really sweet pictures I got while he was night-riding!




More pictures of Lincoln bundled up!




And when it was too cold to ride outside, Ganny & Papa would just bring the horse INSIDE! :)


No, this child is not spoiled rotten!

Well, I hope you enjoy the pictures from our trip to Stephenville as much as we enjoyed our visit!
love, Shanna

2 comments:

Brandy Parker said...

It looks like y'all had so much fun on your trip. We should definitely go together some time. :) I think I would sit on the porch all day... I love it!

Brandy Parker said...

LOVE the new blog layout :)