Thanksgiving was great this year! We went to Ash's parents for a late lunch and had a great meal and got to spend some time with Suzy and the kids before she left for her job training for 4 months. Lincoln loves getting to spend time with Layah, Hadi and Mahdee. They had Sedo and Ash out there playing soccer with them and they were all having a great time ...but I'm not sure who was having the better time, the kids or the adults!
We also got to spend time with Nadeen who came to see us and all my girl friends were in town too! Nadeen came in and made us a wonderful meal that was big enough that we could have fed a small army. It was so yummy! She makes the best sweet potato casserole and pumpkin cheesecake! All the food was fabulous! Just having her here for a few days made for a wonderful holiday weekend!



Thanksgiving night was great! All the girls and their better halves were in town and came over to hang out by the bonfire and catch up! It was so much fun and the beginning of a new tradition! Andrea was in town, Mary Katherine, Andy, Leslie and John all came over. It was the perfect ending to our night!



Nadeen helped me decorate our Christmas tree this weekend. I love, love, love my ornaments and look forward to decorating the tree every year. I don't think she had any idea what was in store ....all those ornaments and all those stories! HA! I really enjoyed having her here to help me, I usually end up decorating it by myself, so having the help was so nice!

Lincoln sure loved having Nadeen in town. He loves his "Dean"! He talks about her everyday now! It's so sweet! He loved that she would watch tv in his little chair with him and jump on his bed, too! They had so much fun together and we all hated to see her leave.

Just look at those smiles!

This year was a wonderful holiday and we are looking forward to next year already!




1 comment:
Yay!! You are back. I've missed you all :) Love the tree... it's beautiful.
Post a Comment