Last night, Lincoln and I got to help judge Christmas Lights in a Germantown neighborhood with a great friend of ours. I guess I shouldn't say what neighborhood it was incase anyone reading this lives there ...don't want anyone hunting us down because they didn't win! HA! We had a great time! It was so nice to drive around and see what people did to their houses, yards, etc! Some people were so creative and some you could tell had professional help ...and some could have used the professional help! But it was so fun! I think Lincoln was more a fan of the inflatable decor and a BIG TRUCK parked in one persons driveway! It sure was a great way to help get into the spirit! And it sure made me want to try putting up lights next year!
Happy Holidays!
Shanna, Ash & Lincoln
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I'm almost certain my house was the favorite! ha!! Yeah right, since we have NO lights! Not bitter about it, or anything... nope, not at all!
Post a Comment