After Chuck-e-cheese, we came home and the kids played outside for hours. They ran around the backyard, they played in the dirt, they moved out front to write on the sidewalk with chalk, to blow bubbles and they even played basketball in the street with some of the neighborhood kids. They all played hard! I think they all really enjoyed each other!
Thursday night was a big slumber party ...and what's a slumber party without someone loosing a tooth and people getting manicures and pedicures, right? :) Ethan lost his 5th tooth! I actually got to pull it too! yay! Layah and Evan wanted their nails and toes done so I played beauty shop with them! Lincoln just loved having 3 extra kids to play with ...and not just Ash and me! We all had so much fun!
Friday started out great, but then I got sick! :( I guess the flu that Mama had in Vegas, she gave to me. It hit me out of now where! I felt awful!




No comments:
Post a Comment