Ok, for all that are reading this and wondering what the heck I'm talking about ....it's Time Out, nothing X rated! ha! Lincoln, shall we say, "RUNS THIS HOUSE!" Yes, Ash and I are both such softies and we didn't realize it until Lincoln came along. Lincoln has been going through his terrible two's lately, don't get me wrong, he is such a wonderful kid and so loving ....but WOW he can throw a fit!
But I think we are on to something! And that something is ...THE NAUGHTY CORNER! I haven't seen the show Super Nanny, but Nadeen loves it and thought she would put her new tricks to work on Lincoln! We were talking and she told me about it! And the first time it worked ...and has continued to work! I just knew when we put him in the corner he would walk right out of it, but he didn't he stood there for his 2 minutes just like we told him too. AMAZING! It's been almost a week and we've had many trips there in the last week, but its working and getting fewer and fewer visits! I will keep you all posted on it! :)
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
That sweet boy does not belong in any naught corner... poor Lincoln! :)
Post a Comment