We spent the weekend in Las Vegas! It was fabulous! Our friend, Lori, got married there and Lincoln was "supposed" to be the ring bearer (AKA her bling bearer), but unfortunately he didn't make it down the aisle! His words exactly, before he and I were supposed to walk down the aisle, were "NO WAY!" I hate he didn't make it down because he looked so cute in his little suit vest!
We had a great time in Vegas, it was my first time and I can't wait to go back again! My mom went with us to help with Lincoln and she enjoyed her time with him on Thursday and Friday, but unfortunately she got the stomach flu on Saturday and she was so sick until we all got on a place to fly home on Sunday. We felt so bad for her because she felt so bad.
Thursday night was girls night and we went to a show and then went out to a club ....as the saying goes, "What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas!" We had a great time!
Friday night we had tickets to see Criss Angel's Show BELIEVE! It was amazing! Everything about the show was great ...the magic, the dancing, the stage was fantastic, everything!
Saturday during the day we went to the Shark Reef Aquarium at the Mandalay Bay hotel. It was really cool and Lincoln really enjoyed it! He is always drawn to the turtles, they are his favorite! That afternoon we took a few hours before the wedding to walk down the strip to see what all we could in the few short hours! We had a great time! Our friend, Jessica, went with us on our journey of the strip. My favorite hotel was The Venetian. It was gorgeous. I so wanted to go on a gondola ride, but we didn't have the time. I'm hoping that our next trip there, that we can stay there!
Saturday night was Lori's wedding. She got married in a wonderful chapel at the Mandalay Bay hotel. It was a short ceremony, but so intiment. She looked so beautiful and so happy. The reception was dinner at Ruth's Chris.
I've decided that there is no way to accomplish Vegas in 3 short days, I need another week there to see and do all the things that we ran out of time for this trip! I can't wait to go back...
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
So jealous of your trip to Vegas. Lincoln looked soooooo cute in his vest! :)
Yes! We had a great time! the shows were incredible!I am so glad that you and your family were able to be part of our wedding weekend!
Post a Comment