Monday, April 13, 2009

Another trip to the country...

Ash went to Europe for a week for work. Instead of staying home all that time just Lincoln and me ...we packed up and headed west! We went to see Ganny & Papa before going to Dallas for Easter weekend. Lincoln had a blast at Ganny & Papa's as usual! And its always great for me, too!

Lincoln loves all this little "chores" at their house. He is so proud of them and feels all grown up doing them! He gets to feed the cats, feeds the birds outside, goes and gets the mail & he helps water the plants! Here are a few pictures of him doing a few of them...



Lincoln is fascinated with bulls, horses and cows. His newest & favorite thing to watch on tv is bull-riding ...yes, you are reading that right ...our child is a redneck! :) PBR (for those who don't know what that means ...Professional Bull Riders) ...here he comes! I think that is what he will be when he grows up! :) That or a Monster Truck Driver ...ha!

Anyway, while we were in Stephenville, Papa and I took him to watch the barrel racers get ready for their weekend. I guess they ride in groups and they have to qualify by getting certain times to do that, that is what we got to see! It was really neat to watch and Lincoln was in just awww of it! We got there on Monday and I guess that weekend there was actually a bull-riding event that we missed:( I would have loved to see his eyes at one of those events!





We had a wonderful time visiting Ganny & Papa for four days and can't wait to go back! Here are a few other pictures from our trip!

Playing outside...







Swinging outside with Papa...

1 comment:

Brandy Parker said...

Your pictures are so good! Lincoln is getting so big :)