Monday, April 27, 2009

The next James Bond...

We had lots of family functions this weekend to celebrate Iymon & Samia's wedding. Last night was the actual wedding and it was beautiful. Samia looked gorgeous and they both seemed really excited that the day had arrived! I wish I had taken pictures at the wedding, but between dancing, dancing and more dancing there was no time. There were several photographers there so as soon as they post the pictures I will upload them for everyone to see. I did capture one moment before the night got started! Lincoln enjoying a bag of potato chips in the lobby of the hotel.

The next James Bond....

He looked so adorable in his little tux and his "shiny shoes!"

Ganny & Lori were great with Lincoln! They kept him company the whole weekend!

1 comment:

Brandy Parker said...

sooo cute!! Looks all grown up :)