Tonight Lincoln and I had a date with Lori! Her new husband, Todd, had to work and Ash is out of town, so her, Lincoln & I went out! We ate dinner at The Butcher Shop and then we went to check out the Spring Market at the Agricenter! We had a really great time walking around and looking at all different booths! Lincoln did great and didn't get as bored as I thought he might! I bought him a book at one of the booths and he read it most of the time we walked around! Yay! It was pretty busy even as late as we went ....it was Girls Night tonight, they were serving free drinks to the ladies and they were right ...no men insight (other than those selling)! ha!
They had lots of the same things in multiple booths ....jewelry, monogramming, purses & wallets! It was worth it though, lots to see and shopping is always fun with friends! If you don't have anything to do this weekend, worth going to see! I think it's going on until Sunday! I posted the link above to their website, so check it out!
Thanks Lori for a great date night! Lincoln and I had a great time! Thanks for inviting us!
Friday, April 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment