Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hot, beautiful day...

The weather was great, the skies were bright blue, so Lincoln and I went to the park again! It was insane busy with kids today. I think I saw three daycare vans! I almost didn't even get out of the car, but Lincoln really want to play so we gave it a shot. Next time I see the vans I will just go straight to the playground and avoid the sprinklers. The bigger kids were way to rowdy for all the little kids that were running around. Which is such a shame! One girl completely knocked Lincoln down, but she was nice and helped him up. One kid ran right into the back of me because he was playing chase and I guess he didn't see me ....and of course I couldn't see him because I wasn't facing him and he ran smack into the back of me. Geez! It's amazing how some parents just sit back and let their kids act this way and don't say a word!

Lincoln had a great time though while we were there so that is all that matters ...and no injuries!!!! He gets just as excited each time he goes, like its his first time!

I managed to take a few cute pictures while we were there...


Ahhh, thought he could make it through before the water came back on ....but it got him! :)


We also went over to the slides for a little while since we were there!


And when we got home he CRASHED! So sweet...


Ah, summer!

1 comment:

Brandy Parker said...

So cute! He is getting so big. Y'all should just move out to gtown so you can be closer to us... and the spraypark :)