Thursday, June 4, 2009

RATED MA: For Mature Audiences ONLY! ha

So, tonight I'm giving Lincoln a bath which is always a fun time. I decided since he was in such a good mood I would try to brush his teeth in the tub...

1. since he was in such a great mood (because he has hated brushing his teeth lately)
2. since he couldn't run from me

Anyway, so I let 'him brush his teeth' first and then I did the true brushing! Afterwards, I said "see, that was painless" and Lincoln's response was "I'm not a penis!" Ahhhh! Can you imagine had I said that in a public place and gotten that response from him! HILARIOUS! Kids are so funny ...and we for sure have one of those kids!

Hope you enjoyed this and laughed as hard as we did! Good night!

1 comment:

Brandy Parker said...

its funny everytime :) ha!! made me laugh agan :)