Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Salon haircut...

Lincoln got his first salon haircut this weekend! We just joined Lifetime gym and they have a full salon in it, so we got his hair cut there! My friend, Heidi, had given him his first haircuts and the last 6 months or so I have been doing the trimming. His curls had gotten so long. When the girl first brushed out his hair it was a huge fro! I wish we had gotten a picture of that, but neither of us got our camera phones out fast enough, darn it. Here are a few that I did manage to get...




He did really great, sat there still! Of course, he was so tired and hadn't had a nap so by the end he was starting to fall asleep in my lap!

I had to slick it down JUST ONCE for Daddy since he has wanted to do his hair like this from the moment he had hair! So, there it is ...

2 comments:

Mrs. M said...

poor guy! doesn't look so hsppy to be getting his haircut! and no more slicking it back.

Brandy Parker said...

I agree, no more slicking it back :) Love the curls!! I laughed at your comment about my Aunts at our wedding.... they are a hoot! I'll invite you and Ash over next time they come in town... you won't stay long. Between my dad, and his two sisters, it's A LOT to take in, but we love them!