Lincoln and I got here on Friday night and Cindy, Crystal, Ethan & Evan came in town Saturday morning. Crystal and Cindy spent the day here and went back late Saturday night. We spent most of the day playing outside! We put up the "first" pool on the porch for a little while, but that one didn't last long, Ash and I bought it for Ethan and Evan when they were Lincoln's age, so I'm surprised it made it that long. The kids enjoyed it though while it lasted and the water guns were lots of fun, too!




Papa put out the slip-n-slide and let them play on that afterwards and they had a blast! Even Aunt Tickle (Crystal) enjoyed her turn down the slide, too! :) Evan also enjoyed playing with Cindy's dog, Princess, too!

Sunday we started the day with a breakfast picnic! I thought it was a fun way to start the day! And they seem to enjoy themselves! :) Although no one seems overly thrilled in the picture! ha!

Our breakfast led to a long, fun filled day! I took the kids to the park to run like crazy people for the first part of the morning. They had a blast! They had so much to do ...slides, swings, a huge basketball pavilion, a rock wall and monkey bars!
After the park we went to McDonald's for lunch and to play some more on the playground there! IN THE AIR CONDITIONING! :) We also went to Walmart so Ethan & Evan could get a special treat. They made straight A's this year, so I thought they deserved a reward! Of course, that trip to Walmart was super exciting for them!
And the last part of our day was swimming again! I got them a new pool at Walmart to replace the first one, they had a blast! Ethan and Evan actually spent several hours in it, but Lincoln wasn't having any part of it!
Lincoln played with the little girl next door instead! He said the water was too cold and "he wasn't getting in ...ok". We have laughed the last two days because he has been adding the word "ok" to everything he says to us! Its so cute! Plus, I think he was pretty tired from our long day on the go.
Today was pretty similar day! Breakfast ....park ...McDonald's (again, I know - but this one was the new one with an even more exciting playground) ...then home to play outside and in the pool. Another fun filled day! Here are the pictures to prove it!
We went to get ice cream today instead of going to Walmart! But the kids played in the pool again today! Lincoln thought about getting in, but they splashed him before he got in and then he said nope! It was hilarious though because he spent the rest of their swim sitting on the porch steps with his gun ....I guess waiting for them to try to get him wet again! I guess this time he thought he would be armed and ready! HA!
We that's what we have been up to since Satuday, there will be more to follow with the rest of our week! That's all for now...













1 comment:
Y'all are some traveling peeps! :) Looks like you are having a great time.
Post a Comment