Lincoln and I went to the Children's Museum today. I'm not sure why we haven't been more often, but we haven't been there in probably over a year. He had a great time. We looked at everything and played in all the areas, but his favorite was BY FAR the fish and fishing poles! He spotted the fish and fishing poles when we walked in and I pretty much had to pry him away to look at everything else! We even went back to the fish to play some more before we left! We will definitely be going back more often! I will enjoy going more when school starts back for the bigger kids, there were kids everywhere, it was insane!
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Gone fishin'
Lincoln and I went to the Children's Museum today. I'm not sure why we haven't been more often, but we haven't been there in probably over a year. He had a great time. We looked at everything and played in all the areas, but his favorite was BY FAR the fish and fishing poles! He spotted the fish and fishing poles when we walked in and I pretty much had to pry him away to look at everything else! We even went back to the fish to play some more before we left! We will definitely be going back more often! I will enjoy going more when school starts back for the bigger kids, there were kids everywhere, it was insane!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment