Monday, July 13, 2009

Some ME enjoyment...


Reading! Ahhh! What a great way to relax. I never liked to read until I was in my early to mid-twenties! I had despised it growing up and never did much reading other than Cliff notes (you know the little summary books to cheat your way through summer reading in school)! But in my 20's I found it to be so relaxing and started reading a good bit. I always seem drawn to books like the love stories of Nicholas Sparks to the chick-type-books by Jennifer Weiner and Emily Giffin. But I think I have found my New.All.Time.Favorite.Author (if you read her books, the periods will make sense) ...Jen Lancaster!

Nadeen introduced me to her books, starting with the first Bitter Is The New Black. I haven't been able to put her down ...I'm now on my third of her books and I only started reading them a few weeks ago. I don't get much time to sit down and read, but I've been reading them any free moment that I can! She's is HILARIOUS! So, if you are looking for some good reading ...check out her series of memoirs! You will not believe that this is all one persons LIFE!

Bitter Is The New Black ~ Bright Lights, Big Ass ~ Such a Pretty Fat ~ Pretty in Plaid

1 comment:

Brandy Parker said...

I'll definitely have to try these, because I love the other ones :)