Monday, July 20, 2009

Springtime in the middle of July...


The weather has been amazing the last two days, definitely hasn't felt like summertime in Memphis! Ash, Lincoln and I went to the Botanic Gardens for a few hours to enjoy the breeze! It was our first time on the grounds! I've been there before at night for a few functions and never new how big the gardens were ...had I realized it we would have been before now! Shame on me!

It was just wonderful! We spent all our time in the Japanese Tranquility Garden feeding the geese, swan, coy fish and the turtles. Lincoln loved it! The fish were so big and so aggressive that they were literally jumping over each other to get a bite. I thought it would freak him out because it kind of did me, but he just laughed and thought it was hilarious!


We had such a great time walking around the gardens and can't wait to go back and walk the entire place and see everything! The new Kids Backyard project is going to be great once its done! Can't wait for that too!!

Here are some of the TONS of pictures that I took yesterday! Enjoy...



















1 comment:

Brandy Parker said...

Don't you LOVE this weather?? I do! Lincoln is getting so big and of course is adorable :) Miss you!