I was sitting her last night, looking at Lincoln & Ash. I've been told from the moment he was born that he looked just like his Daddy, only getting small credit for any of his looks! I got credit originally for his beautiful blue eyes ...which have since gone from blue to blue with brown around them. Looks like his Daddy is going to win those again. I get credit for his hair color, which I hope he keeps and DOESN'T LOOSE! ha! But watching him last night, I realized he is the carbon copy of his Daddy ...and all though I joke about wanting more credit ...I couldn't be HAPPIER! ~love, Shanna
Like Father

Like Son
1 comment:
WOW!!! Is all I have to say :) I can't believe that. What a cutie he is!! They look identical. :) Cute pictures. Even though he looks like his daddy, his momma is beautiful :) Love you
Post a Comment