Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Chicago - April 2008


The three of us at Wrigley Field
Ash & Lincoln enjoying a Cubs game
Lincoln & I in Lincoln Park
Lincoln & I at Navy Pier

Lincoln & Ash outside our hotel


We went to Chicago in April for a family wedding.  It was the first time for both Lincoln & I!  We were only there for a short time, but managed to get in lots of great Chicago sights.  We shopped on Michigan Avenue, went to Navy Pier, enjoyed some time in Lincoln Park & went to a Cubs baseball game!  And all of this in one day!  Talk about great planning!  I hope you enjoy our pictures! 

2 comments:

Brandy Parker said...

Yeah!! Welcome to the blogging world. I am adding your link right now :) Chicago looks awesome. John and I are going in 2 weeks. Can't wait. Love y'all

Brandy Parker said...

By the way, I LOVE the background. Very cool :)