We made sure we "sugared" up Layah and Hadi before we took them back to Sitty and Sedo's house for the rest of the afternoon! We had a great afternoon and will have to do it again real soon!
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Some Chuck-e-cheese fun...
Ash and I took Lincoln and cousins Layah and Hadi to Chuck-e-cheese today! We had a blast! The kids were in heaven ...pizza, games and cotton candy! ...Oh wait and PRIZES! I can't believe I almost forgot prizes! That seemed to be the most important part of the day! ha! Lincoln is at that age where he really enjoys it there. In the past, he had fun, but this time he had a blast. He is big enough to actually enjoy the fun. Although, I'm not sure who had the most fun ...the kids or Ash!





We made sure we "sugared" up Layah and Hadi before we took them back to Sitty and Sedo's house for the rest of the afternoon! We had a great afternoon and will have to do it again real soon!

We made sure we "sugared" up Layah and Hadi before we took them back to Sitty and Sedo's house for the rest of the afternoon! We had a great afternoon and will have to do it again real soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
That sounds like so much fun! I want to go next time :) Merry Christmas to y'all. We miss you :)
Post a Comment