Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Dear Daddy....

Nadeen came to see us this past week. She had some time off from work and she wanted to come see her favorite people ...yep, US! We had a wonderful visit! It was extra special because she got to spend Ash's birthday weekend with us and I know that he really enjoyed that!

Ash turned 32 this past Sunday. Friday night, Nadeen cooked us a great birthday dinner! It was so freaking good!!! And Saturday we enjoyed a night out with him and then we had birthday cake and presents on Sunday. Lincoln and I bought him a new watch that he had been talking about and a blue-ray movie & Nadeen made him the greatest little scrapbook! He was so proud of it! I think he had a wonderful birthday weekend!

Birthday Kisses...

Scrapbook from Dean...

1, 2, 3 blow...

Yummy cake...

More yummy cake...

1 comment:

Brandy Parker said...

Happy Birthday Ash! Love the picture of him and Lincoln eating the cake... so sweet!