I have to brag for one moment about Lincoln ...as if my blog isn't a big brag already, but that's besides the point! :) ha! We have really been working on manners with him and I must say, he is really doing a fabulous job with them!
He's been saying please for a long time now and thank-you, also! But my favorite that he is really been working on in the last few weeks is "you're welcome!" It has to be one of the cutest things to hear! He has also been working on the last month saying he is sorry (hence the naughty-corner) and also excuse me!
I blame Nadeen for his belching, but I applaud him that he at least says, "excuse me" or "scuse me" when he is done! :) Thanks, Dean!
So, we are really working on the manners and proud of him for using them so well!!! That's my brag for the night ...hope you all enjoyed it! :) Good night!
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Awwww, such a sweet boy!
Post a Comment