Monday, April 27, 2009

Let the grilling out begin...

We have a great backyard and a great patio space, but until recently the brick patio was somewhat hazardous because the bricks were uneven and jagged. We recently had it re-bricked! It looks great and most importantly its safe! Now its time to start grilling out!! I feel better about Lincoln playing on it and its great to see him enjoy the space, too!

I have this great flower stand in the backyard and now that the patio looks so nice, made me want to actually buy plants and fix up the yard! I'm so excited about it now! My mom is in town and she helped me pick some flowers ....that I should be able to keep alive! :)




Lincoln even helped us water the plants today, feed the birds and wash the chair cushions! Such a great little helper...

1 comment:

Brandy Parker said...

The patio looks great!!