Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Our little Picasso...

Lincoln loves art! He colors all the time and has just discovered he loves to PAINT! We tried it before and he didn't seem to like it too much. He didn't like the mess of it before ...but being a 2 1/2 year old little boy, mess doesn't seem to bother him anymore! :) The messier ...the better! We painted yesterday and I didn't think he was ever going to stop! He actually got mad because I made him quite to eat lunch and take a nap. You would have thought I had beat him he was so upset! Guess we will be painting alot around here!



Our hope is that this weekend we can get the playroom together! Ash moved his home office away from home ...hard to get anything done with Lincoln and I in the house! So we are turning that room into a playroom, so Ash and I can take back over the den. Lincoln has graciously allowed us to have our own bedroom, but he thinks that the rest of the house is his! :) SO, THE TOYS ARE GOING TO BE IN HIS ROOM AND PLAYROOM FROM HERE ON OUT! Yahoo!!! Will post some pictures when we get it all together! It has a great tile floor in there, but we want to cover it with padding and a big rug or a piece of carpet so it will be safer for playing! Will keep everyone updated as we finish it!

1 comment:

Brandy Parker said...

You are so funny... Lincoln looks like he really is enjoying the painting!