Sunday, January 11, 2009

And their engines ROARED...

Tonight was the Monster Jam Truck Show and it was a blast! Ash, Lincoln and I went down there early and had hoped to get up close to the trucks, but the lines were insane. So, instead we took our time getting some dinner and getting to our seats! We were trying to gage how loud it was going to be since we didn't get tickets ahead of time and our seats were pretty close to the top. Lincoln wasn't having any part of those earplugs, so we ended up buying him these ear muffs that were shaped like tires and surprisingly he didn't give us much fuss!

He did great! He freaked out with the very first ROAR of their engines, but soon realized that everything was ok and that we were safe in our seats! Wow, those trucks are loud! It reminded me of a rock concert, how your body vibrates with the sound! We had so much fun! I didn't know if I'd really care anything about it, but I actually had just as much fun as the boys! We ran into our friends JR and Pierce and that was super exciting too!

I'm ready for them to come to Memphis again, I think we are all Grave Digger fans now. All the trucks were amazing, but that one was the best for sure! I think it was the favorite of most of the forum, as well. Lincoln had a blast and I know he is looking forward to going again, the trucks were awesome as were the 4-wheeler races and BMX guys that performed, too! I know I promised a family picture from tonight, but we didn't get one! :( But I did get pictures to share, hope you enjoy! Good night!

Before the show began...




ROAR...


2 comments:

Mrs. M said...

I love the ear muffs!

Brandy Parker said...

ha! Lincoln is so cute. Looks like y'all had a great time :-)