HA! So, I've been informed that my blog name is ..."Ash, Shanna & Lincoln" ...not just Lincoln! :) Very true! I guess as a mom its so easy to forget about yourself and the wonderful hubby! We are ALL doing great! Ash has been super busy with work and doing lots of traveling ...or more traveling than usual I should say, it might now be alot compared to some people. But he is doing great!
We are all having a family date tomorrow night to THE MONSTER JAM at the Forum! YES! We are all excited! Lincoln and Ash were laying in bed at our hotel in Texas over the holidays and they were running a Monster Jam marathon and they spent hours glued to the tv! I will let you all know how it goes ...and promise to get a family picture for everyone! :)
Have a great weekend!
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Yay!! Thanks for the Ash and Shanna update. Hope to see y'all very soon :)
Post a Comment