Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The perfect wedding is what is perfect to each of us...

I've been reminded lately that going to Anguilla to get married was such an amazing way for Ash and I to begin our life together. Our dream begining! Everyone has their idea of what the perfect wedding is and I believe ours was perfect for us! To me marriage is about finding happiness with someone and spending the rest of your life with them. That happiness can begin in a church with a big, white, princess dress ~ barefoot on the beach somewhere ~ on the steps of a court house or in a little white chapel on the strip, this can include a certificate or maybe it doesn't, the point is happiness is whatever you want it to be, what makes you happy! I want to wish everyone the happy ever after you dreamed of! love, Shanna

Our wedding day ~ Anguilla ~ May 11, 2005

1 comment:

Brandy Parker said...

I think this is my favorite picture of you and Ash of all time! The most gorgeous couple EVER :) Happy (late) Anni to you all :)