
I was tagged by Lori the Wife In Training
Here are the rules of the award:1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
Alright here goes ...10 Honest Things....
1. I'm very detailed when telling or repeating a story ...my husband reminds me of this all the time! :)
2. I enjoy playdates with Lincoln at the park when the weather is nice!
3. I'm a Target-a-holic ...I absolutely love this store!
4. I love Chick-fil-a sweet tea!
5. I'm a secret lover of 80's Hair Band music ...and can recite most songs by Poison word for word! Shhhh!
6. I enjoy knitting scarves and hats!
7. Reading is a great treat!
8. I love Spring weather and not a fan of the Summer heat.
9. I love taking pictures.
10.I can be pretty OCD about things!
Now, I tag the following & hope they can participate when they have a moment...
Brandy @ Our Story With A Few Laughs
Kim @ The Hill Family Taking Baby Steps




No comments:
Post a Comment