We decided to make it another park day, it's a little cold still and definitely nothing but clouds in the sky, but we needed the fresh air! Lincoln asked for the slides today, so we decided to take a few minutes and get out! We had a great time running around and he loves to watch me go down the biggest, winding slide! He laughs so hard when I come down it, I wish someone would have been there to take a picture ...because whatever he sees is HILARIOUS! No one else was there today until right as we were leaving. But we didn't care, just more slides for us and room to run!
I also used the opportunity to take some pictures and play around with some of the things I'm learning in my photography workshop! We learned in our second week about taking pictures of something or someone moving, but where the object or person looks still! Running at the park is a great place to practice that for sure!
Definitely not the pictures of a professional, but hey practice makes perfect, so I'll keep practicing! He was so funny, trying to dodge the camera and finally I asked him to just say CHEESE and I'd stop with the pictures! So, he said cheese and I stopped...
But not without taking one last picture! He looked so big walking off like this!
Have a great weekend...




1 comment:
LOVE the pictures! Lincoln is so cute and your photography skills are really good :)
Post a Comment