Thursday, January 15, 2009

Getting more familiar...

So, I've been taking this photography workshop and its going great, we just got our second lesson yesterday! Although we are not working with black and white pictures right now or maybe not even cover it, but this workshop has got me all curious! I've had my camera for just over a year now and I really love it, but didn't realize I know nothing about it or what each button does! Since I've been learning what the different buttons do, its open the door to all sorts of settings and such! So, I discovered the black and white setting last night and started to play!

I've taken many pictures and then gone in and edited them to black and white, but they were all once in color! I'm the idiot that didn't even realize my camera would take pictures in black and white to begin with ...oops! :) I enjoyed playing around with it last night while Ash worked late and Lincoln ....well you can see for yourself ...he played with his trucks and then eventually fell asleep! I'm sure he enjoyed my picture taking more once he was asleep! HA! Here are some I took, maybe not the photographs of a professional, but still shots I liked! Enjoy...





His little leg up like this just cracks me up!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Photography is such a great hobby to get into! I know you will have so much fun... I bet you could even make some money on the side if you really wanted to!

Brandy Parker said...

Your pictures are great! But, your student is even cuter :)