Friday, January 9, 2009

Newest Rasoul family members...

Well, it doesn't look like Lincoln and I are going to get a puppy anytime soon, but Daddy thought these guys would appease us for a little while! HA! Meet Prince William & Prince Harry the African Dwarf Frogs from the Oakcourt Mall Kiosk! HA! You can't see but there is a snail in their too, too keep them clean ...He's Gary The Snail.

They are the tiniest little creatures! They are about the size of a nickel and the craziest little things! Mr. Bubbles our family beta fish doesn't seem to mind them living in the bowl next to him, he just ignores them most of the time!

1 comment:

Brandy Parker said...

Ash really needs to get over the "dog thing". Tell him I'll bring mine over, to break the fear! ha! And I won't even come back to get her... well, for at least a while! :)